Monday 15 June 2009

It's Beginning To Happen

PMO I - Protection (2007) dvd

I apologise for the lack of updates recently, but as I suspected...I'm getting busy.

Yesterday, I went to the location for next film. It is quite nasty. No, it's very nasty.

Today I may have met a contact who can introduce me to very helpful people. I hope so anyway.

Tomorrow I meet with cameraman, Jamie Kluckers and we discuss the finer points of next piece "Suffer 4Ur Art." (I love storyboarding!) Yoga in the afternoon.

Wednesday, final fitting with seamstress and industrial stitching. (She lives near the beach!)

Thursday, not quite sure yet. Yoga in the afternoon.

Friday, collecting sponsorship for
www.justgiving.com/amandatipper @ Farmers Market and local businesses. Evening race meeting @Goodwood. Moonlight 10 mile charity event...midnight!

Saturday, treating myself to a huge, soya capuccino!

Wish me luck. Sponsor me if you can. Stay tuned! lol

As always, fondest regards,

Miss Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...